Saturday, November 12, 2016

Only 7 more Days to Save and Win, New Seconds Quality/Gently Used!

Sale Ends November 19
Only 7 more days to save!! 
*Use the following codes to save on your order:
"Nov5" = 5% off any order
"Thanks10" = 10% off any order over $100
"Thankful20" - 20% off any order over $200
Remember!  All orders over $125 to the US and Canada get free shipping!
Also, if you order 4 or more identical products, you get a 5% bulk discount on that product!
(this only works if you enter 4 or more in the quantity box)

Prices will be going up on January 1, so order soon!

Go Shopping!

Newly Stocked Second Quality
and Gently Used Snap-EZ Products! 


So much to choose from, here's a list of what is in stock right now:
Pocket Diapers:

Regular Rise Large - Cotton Candy Pink, Lilac, Seaspray
Low Rise Large - Berry Pink, Celery,
(2) Cotton Candy Pink, Frost Blue, Lilac, Seaspray
Stuffable Briefs:
Adult Medium - Cotton Candy Pink, Frost Blue
Adult Large - Celery, Frost Blue, Lilac, Seaspray
Go Shopping! 

$50 Store Credit Giveaway!



And our giveaway for this month will be different from any we have done so far this year!
We really need to get the word out that Snap-EZ products can make life so much better for so many people!
Here are some more reviews that show just how much our products mean to our customers:
I want to thank you all for making such excellent products.  I have been using your adult diaper soakers made from two Layers of Hemp/Cotton Fleece.  They are so absorbent that I can use two for all night.  It is important to follow the instructions for washing and prepping them when they arrive.  I have used them in both the adult stuffable briefs and in the adult regular rise pocket diapers.  At first I was not sure that two would be absorbent enough for all night, but I have not had any leaks at night using this combination.  Thanks  again for all you do to make our lives better!   Gary

Being an active individual, I was looking for a reusable brief that was discreet.  I have have found it in the new Stuffable Brief. I love the fit--easy to hide under clothing. With the lower cut.  It is very functional with the versatility to vary the absorption with inserts. I also use it as extra protection over disposables.    Mike

We bought these for my son as he had out grown his youth sized stuffable briefs. These are just as wonderful as all the other snap ez products we have used. I love the snap sides as that helps them wash and dry so easily. I have come to expect great things from your products and these met my expectations. Thank you, Jessica

Now don't those reviews just make you want to spread the word about Snap-EZ Products and be the one who enables someone to change their world for the better?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment